Sunday, January 6, 2008

WISP Challenge

I am posting my WISP's for January!

Erik's Cars quilt (supposted to be for Christmas!)
My goal is to baste, quilt, and bind this.

A throw quilt for me , in Evening Star pattern. I have had this for years.
The problem is that I am short the lovely apple fabric by 5 blocks, so I had to find
some
solid fabric that would go well with the apple fabric. I did, and now I
can finish it! My goal is only to get the top made.

I am going to join May Britt from Abyquilt in her WISP challenge for January.
My list is on the sidebar. Wish me luck! Here are the details from her site:


"January will be my month of finishing WISP's (Work In Slow Progress.)
I read Kims big plans of having a "January - finish it up month" so
I decided to join her in doing this. I have too many projects in my
sewing room that needs to be finished. But I still have to take care of
my
shoulder so I'll concentrate of the small WISP's I got. And I know
it will
feel so good to have something finished.

And while thinking of this I decided to make a challenge out of it.

Who finish the most WISP's in january ?? The rules are that it has
to be something "old", started in 2007 or earlier :) And you have to

finish it before January 31th. And you have to blog a photo of the WISP
before
you start working on it and when you have finished it. And report
it to me.
I've decided to make a post in my sidebar that links to my
finished projects,
perhaps you can do it too??" ~May Britt

Love, Moorea

2 comments:

May Britt said...

Great. Two beautiful quilts that deserves being finished.

DoriAnn said...

I don't quilt, but could use a WISP challenge in so many other areas. What a neat idea! I love the brown fruit fabric you picked out!!!

DoriAnn