Saturday, January 19, 2008

Anniversary Festivities Continue

This is the most beautiful Victorian marriage certificate.
I purchased it through Victorian Papers and at that time they had someone
who could do the Spencerian calligraphy. I really felt it deserved prominence,
so I had it professionally matted and framed. I just love it.


Curtis suggested we celebrate our anniversary with the boys, so we made our favorite,
Jager schnitzel. The mushroom cream sauce really makes this dish, although
very fresh meat stays more tender and juicy, which makes it good too
. When we toasted,
I thanked God for the institution of marriage. Daniel was so sweet in asking
"What did you mean when you said God instituted marriage, is that like He established marriage?"
I am always tickled by his questions and statements.

For dessert, I made a coffee Ice cream chocolate bombe. It was great.
I remembered at 3pm today that I was going to make this, for tonight, (it should be
in the freezer overnight) so it was not pretty, but it sure tasted phenomenal.

Curtis gave me a sterling silver heart locket that opens. Now we have to figure out a
way to get a pinky nail picture of us into it! We got beautiful cards from C's mom
and my mom & dad. Thanks!!!

Tomorrow is D-day (ie. the actual anniversary date) so bear with me as I will be posting
more lovey dovey stuff.
Oh, yeah, I have not had time to quilt, but I have been organizing the stash & "studio"
so I can post pics of that next week.

Love, Moorea

1 comment:

DoriAnn said...

You too love birds, how nice you keep the festivities going. I want to see the locket!

DoriAnn