Monday, March 31, 2008

Blog Break

Please feel free to peruse the older posts...because
I am not going to post for a while. I know it is not a
great loss to the quilt blog world, so I do not feel
guilty in the least- I have not 'public' to disappoint.
Even though blogging does not take-up too much
time, I know that the time I am using could be
better spent on The Littles, and running my household
more smoothly. They need me, and realistically,
this is not the time in my life to be blogging. I will
still visit my favorite quilt blogs, and post delightful
comments as I am able to! ;o) Thanks to those of
you who did post and were a great encouragement
to me. I had so much fun on this little adventure!
"Aresivoir!" (Mapp & Luchia)
Love, Me
p.s. I do have another blog about homeschooling,
which I will post to as I can.

No comments: