Friday, March 14, 2008

Snail Rainbow Trail

I went to Jo Anne's today to get clay for my son's science project
and look what I found. The most beautiful piece of fabric called
Everglades by Alexander Henry Collection .
This goes so well with all the colors of the snail trail quilt I want
to make for my brother in Tim Hawaii. It was $9- a yard,
but I had my 40% off coupon!Yahoo!!!
It inspired me to unearth the box of bright fat quarters.
Here is what I have been collecting for years.
Here is the sample card I use when I go to the store.
Today I also found this lemony green, which I did not have.
Here is the primitive quilt plan I made by hand
(before EQ- which I stll don't have.)
Here is the original pattern that inspired me from a
Quilter Newsletter Magazine with templates cut and laminated!
I can't wait to start this.
I just need a few more prints to match up and I will be ready!

Happy Quilting, Moorea

No comments: