Friday, March 21, 2008

15 Miutes Here, 15 Minutes There

I sat and traced the templates of the bright orange tone on tone last night.
This morning I cut it them out! These are only a quarter of what is needed
for the 10 orange Snail's Trail blocks. I have the solid and white sections
to cut now. I am amazed what I have been able to get done in 15- 30
minutes. I have always been all or nothing, needing a good part of the
day to work on quilting or craft projects...or so I thought. I see now
that I am not going to get any quilting done with that philosophy.
In reality I do not and won't have a huge time slot like that
anytime soon. Home schooling and having two Littles makes
that pretty difficult. So I need to change. The story of life isn't it?

BTW- If you have Littles in diapers, you might not want to fix the
Braised Beef recipe I posted yesterday. The diapers I changed this
morning had everyone else running for cover...it was ugly.

Love, Me

2 comments:

Edna said...

Was looking through your posts and I can't believe that you are still quilting using scissors and templates! Using a rotary cutter and mat is SOOO much easier!

Moorea said...

Hi Edna! Thanks for visiting my blog.
I do not get much traffic, so it is fun to get comments. On that particular quilt, the tiny pieces must be done with scissors as they are all traced with a template. That is the only one I have ever done like that, as I could not LIVE with my rotary cutter. I do not think I will ever do a scissor cut quilt again, too much time, but this one is special. :o) Moorea