Monday, February 25, 2008

Sneak Peek at Tapa Quilting

Here is a sneak peek at the phenomenal
quilting that Amy did on my Dad's tapa
quilt. I am hoping that I can get the binding
on today while the Littles sleep and then
my friend Annette and I can tack the
binding down tomorrow. I really want
this to be done by tomorrow night so I
can give it to him after we pick my Mom
up from the airport (she has been on a 3
week Hawaiian vacation-brat!) He wants
them to see it together. So...I guess I will
be posting a pic of the entire finished quilt
tomorrow!
Love, Moorea

2 comments:

DoriAnn said...

amazing, I can't wait to here how he reacts when he sees it. Another bites the dust!

doriann

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's beautiful, Moorea!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i found a sweet gift on my porch desk yesterday. it was from you. it's purty and thoughtful and wonderful. you are too. thank you! ((( hug )))

i'll feature it on my blog probably on monday cuz i'm presently on a bloggie break but i'm visiting you to say hi and to say thank you and all that. ;o)