Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Strip Piecers


Look at all we got accomplished at our New Year Sewing Day!
Woohoo! Princess Buttercup sewed the blocks she had done
onto this Bachelor Puzzle quilt for her brother, who is
quite tall. It may require more blocks along the length.


She did get the border completed on the Disappearing
Nine Patch, a gift for a friend.


Here she is, working diligently at her table.


Tea Rose brought her Tea Pot quilt- which has been in
the works for a while. She completed the border and it
is ready to send out to the quilter! Congratulations Tea Rose!!


I worked on a bill pocket for a friend - I will get
pics and a tutorial up in a few days. It is one of my
favorite wedding gifts to give. I also started on a
big project to make new cushions for the church nursery
rocking chairs. I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm
going for it!

Love, Moorea

No comments: