Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lunch with Dad


I got together with my Dad today, we went to lunch
at the Tower Cafe. Yum! We then stepped next door to
see "Up In The Air" with George Clooney. It was good,
except for plenty of F bombs & some nudity.


The decor is quite colorful.


Fresh flowers are everywhere- They must spend hundreds
of dollars a week on fresh flowers. It is quite beautiful.


They have two fountains I could see in in the outdoor
seating area. It was just too cold to sit outside.

Getting together was sorely overdue. It sure brings back memories
of the old days when he took me on "dates" to a fancy restaurant
and to buy a new toy. Thanks & love you Dad!

Love & stitches, Moorea

1 comment:

DoriAnn said...

Fun! I need to get out with my Daddy too, it's been a couple of years.

You are a good example.

DoriAnn