Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Class One


I took the first of three classes tonight for my new machine.
My Mom and I made a date out of the evening- she came over to
see the kids first, then we set out in rain & heavy traffic but
got there on time. She wandered about the store while I took my
class then we went to In & Out and got caught-up on life
happenings over burgers, fries & lemonade. It was great!
I made button holes for the first time and learned what all
the strange little attachments were for. I am now ready
to free motion quilt! Woohoo! I felt sorry for the gal next to me,
her new machine went haywire so she could not finish the class,
and her machine was sent to the "spa" as the teacher called it.
I am so thrilled with my machine, I decided to name her Wilhelmina.
That was a pet name for one of my favorite VW Vans my Mom & Dad
had when I was a kid. I think Wilhelmina & I will be great friends.

Love & stitches,
Moorea

1 comment:

DoriAnn said...

You look so happy, I can't wait to see what you create. Fun times.

DoriAnn