Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fooling Around


I finally got a chance to sit down at my new machine and
open packages, unravel cords & read instructions.


Sweet! Look at this little accessory box in the extension table.
It's huge! I was able to get all the feet & bobbins that came
with it in there.


Look at the extra-extra-extension table!


I was able to get as far as the embroidery stitches section.
My older boys were picking out stitches on the stitch guide
they wanted me to try out- how fun is that? This is going
to be so much fun. I get three classes with this machine,
so in the next week, I want to get as far as I can in the
instructions so I am able to ask questions in class.

Love & stitches, Moorea

2 comments:

SubeeSews said...

Isn't it scary/fun to learn a new machine. Love the challenge.
I have a Singer 1000 that is a sewing/embroidery combo. It is a great machine.And some of my Janome6600P parts exchange with it.
Enjoy your learning time and take a notebook to your classes. And bring your own fabrics. They will offer little strips of fabrics. You will WANT WHAT you are sewing with!

Moorea said...

Thanks for the advice subee, I go to my first class tomorrow. The only thing I cannot figure out it how to quilt. I hope they cover that in the first class!
~M