Thursday, June 19, 2008

Treat!

Look at this luscious red solid I found at Joann's (50% off coupon!)
It is so thick and hardy- and the color! I just want
to live in that color. There is no other way to describe
how I feel about it. I think of Thanksgiving and
Christmas when I see this color. I want to use it right now,
but I will horde it in my stash for a while first. ;o)

I scored again, finding this navy star print that I have had a fat
quarter of for about 3 years, but could never find a bolt of. I
found it while looking for some patriotic fabric since
Princess' Buttercup & Tea Rose want to get the 'Strip Piecers'
together and make a patriotic wall hanging
or some such quilty thing. It goes perfect with
the other patriotic fabrics I had.

Hopefully, my mother is making some progress on the nine patches.
Love, Moorea

1 comment:

DoriAnn said...

Your so gifted, I just can't imagine me quilting. The quilt I'm making for my mom is making me a nervous wreck, and really there isn't anything to it. Plus, I cheated and sent it to a professional quilter!

DoriAnn