Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Muslin

Curtis and I were out taking the car to be repaired yesterday,
so I took advantage and stopped at Joann's to pick-up some
more white muslin. Of course I did not have the swatch of the
muslin I am using with the railroad blocks with me... so I got 5 yds.
each of two colors of muslin! One is bright white, the other cream.
No I will not run out for a while. I cannot wait to get the rail road
blocks done. When I cut 2" strips for the new baby blanket, I also
cut a lot of 1-1/2" strips to make railroad strips for a border.

This week I need to get the 2" white muslin strips for the nine patch
quilt so my mom and I can get that started. I found a picture of the
repro nine patches with white squares in between, but I have not
figured out how to get my new printer to scan and send to my blog,
so I cannot put a pic up.

Love, Moorea




1 comment:

Lucy said...

You can also take a picture from your inspiration. I do that too it is faster and easier to me as a scan