Saturday, August 9, 2008

South Western


Relaxing tonight after a long day of working at a Boy Scouts fund
raiser, I was looking at the options I had in fabric to try my hand at
this pattern in the Fall Fons & Porter Easy Quilts magazine. I have
been looking for a pattern to use these beautiful South Western
fabrics in. I received them as a gift from my Auntie Ruthie who
lives in Arizona. She worked at a JoAnn's there, at the time. Anyhow,
I think I found what I am looking for, but I do not have enough fabric,
so I will have to go shopping to add to it Who knows when I am
going to make this thing, but hey, I'm a quilter right? I can stockpile
fabric and books with patterns and fabric with patterns and half cut
fabric with patterns and half done quilt tops and everyone already
thinks I'm nuts because I am stashing & quilting...

Love, Moorea


1 comment:

DoriAnn said...

Ok, I now know to make sure that the sound is turned down on my speaker before checking your blog!

ha My ears will ring for a week.

Love your music
DoriAnn