Friday, August 1, 2008

Quilt Confession

I have a confession to make. Hubby & I went out on a date night
to Coldstone Creamery (not the confession ;o) and to Borders,
where we could each get one book, not counting books for the kids!
I was looking through the quilt books. I had picked out
Mastering the Art of McTavishing,
but as I was perusing I had been hearing the sound track to
Mamma Mia, the Abba musical, which I saw last week. Here is the
confession: I put my quilt book BACK! I walked over to New Relases,
I watched helplessly as my hand reached out and clasped the CD, I
held it to my breast! I had to have it. I bought it. I love it.
My kids hate it. Mainly because I play it at the maximum sound
allowed by out vans speaker systems AND I torso dance as I am
driving. My shoulders have not seen this much action since my
club-hopping days.
Mamma Mia! CD Cover Art

Love, Moorea

4 comments:

DoriAnn said...

Yea Abba Now that's music. Not the screamo stuff I hear during house cleaning time. ;)

DoriAnn

Carol said...

Love, love, and love ABBA. Love Dancing Queen best of all. I would have had to make the same choice as you. Although I love the work McTavish does but realistically easier to dance to Mamma Mia than do the McTavishing thing.

Micki said...

Love Abba music too and Mama Mia was the best entertaining movie I saw in a while. Thanks for visiting my blog and yours is great!

Micki

Dionne said...

Your post really made me smile! I can relate, both to the love of Abba music, the 'car-dancing' and that little twinge of guilt for such a completely wonderful act of self-indulgence!

Cheers!
Dionne