Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Scrap User System

I finally broke down and got plastic bins for
Bonnie's Scrap User's System.
I am sure you have heard of Bonnie Hunter, I would not believe
it if you told me you had not! If you have, but not checked out
her SUS, you must!!! It is quiltingly enlightening.
And look directly below- that turquoise fabric I picked up
for my Southwest Quilt with my 40% off coupon.
Gorgeous color!
/
I picked up some drawers at a Joann's on a 50% discount!
The reason I need them now? This pile:

I went through my stash and took out all the lengths & fat quarters
& bits that I absolutely can live without, but do not hate (those, I
donated to the thrift store.) I just had to get rid of fabric that have
been sitting there and will in all reality not be used in any projects
because there is too little of it and they do not match. But with
Bonnie's SUS- they don't have to match! So... I am going to cut
these fabrics up and put them in various quilting projects.

Wish me luck! Moorea

No comments: