Thursday, October 15, 2009

Escape!





Some days are better than others, and while it was a pretty good
day from all accounts, I just felt upside-down inside. I REALLY
needed to get out- so I escaped the madhouse this evening and
flew to the copy shop to make a bazillion copies of my Quilt
Record
so I could sit and organize my record book. I have been
shoving photos of quilts in the binder and have not gotten
around to writing anything about them- and we all know that after
a few years and a few more quilts made & given goes by- we forget
all those little details that should be documented! I was able to
sit next door at Wendy's without interruption to record & stuff
page protectors to my heart's content! It was just what I needed
and I sure do feel better!

Please, please, please, print out a copy of the Quilt Record,
make copies and start recording your quilts! This Minnesota Quilters site is helpful.

You'll need:

Pretty Binder
Page protectors
Copies of Quilt Record
Photos of your quilts
Favorite pen
Double stick tape

Read-up on documenting HERE

Love, Moorea

1 comment:

SubeeSews said...

Now you are one organized woman! You get a gold star and may sit in the front of the class.
I buy record books but end up keeping a journal of the quilt's (building) journey through the sewing machine. But pictures?? not! And my best ones are given away! Like two Sheaksphere's in the Park...one blues and one purples. Only a pic on my computer remains. And on J. Martin's website.
I printed out the record just fine. Thanks bunches.