Sunday, March 14, 2010

Vote for the Border

I finished the little 3" scraps mini- which
finished at 22 X 17- and I can't decide
which color to use as the border. I am going
make a wall hanging for a dear friend at
church. I am leaning towards black. What do you
think? Please vote in the poll on the side bar.


Black- this one would really highlight the colors,
but will it detract from the brightness? I'd frame
it in a 1" border.


Brown- this looks good at first, but the more I
looked at it, the more it seemed blah. But in a
1" band, it could be just right.


Green- If it was not for the green block on the
left that disappears into the green, this may
work in a funky fashionable army sort of way.
Not sure.


Yellow- this seems too bright, but for someone who
LOVES color- it could be just the ticket!

4 comments:

DoriAnn said...

I vote for the brown border. I would have voted for the green first, but I agree, it's weird to have the brown disappear.

Annette--PB said...

I vote for a tiny containment border of black and then whatever color you like best on the outside. I even like the red-orange print, but it's pretty bright!

Anonymous said...

That's a good idea Annette--PB, a small strip of black and then the green. That would look really good. I change my vote.

DoriAnn

isa & marta said...

Definitivamente la ultima opcion es la mejor de todas.al menos para mi,,bello trabajo.