Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sutter's Fort Quilts


Here is one of the Sutter's Fort quilts. Princess Buttercup will have
to give the details in a comment. I know she did draft this pattern
off of one she saw on the cover of a quilt magazine. Beautiful!
Here is pattern info: The pattern for the star quilt was on the cover
& inside the Australian Quilting and Patchwork Magazine, Vol 13, No 5.


Here is quilt #2. I cannot decide which one I like the best!
They will be raffled off with-in the group that participated in the
program.


She had enough to make table runners for the gals who run the program.


Look at my Amaryllis! Some one gave me a large "just about dead"
bulb last year. I planted it in faith- and it revived, but only
grew leaves. I stuck it out on the front steps in April-low and
behold it has bloomed! I do not think I had ever seen and amaryllis.
They sure are beautiful!

Have a great weekend. Hubbs is taking me to Panda Express- Orange
Chiken here I come! and to see the new "Star Trek."

Love, Moorea

2 comments:

DoriAnn said...

Don't worry about which one you want I am going to win both. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DoriAnn

Princess B. said...

Aha!!! I found it! The pattern for the star quilt was on the cover (and inside) the Australian Quilting and Patchwork magazine, Vol 13, No 5. Sorry it took so long to post!
Back to cleaning...
PB