Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day Fabric


Look at the fabric my mom and dad gave me for Mother's Day!
They went to Nevada City for the weekend and happened upon the
Pine Tree Quilt Guild's 25th Annual Quilt Show. Some of the
quilters were selling remnants and my mom and dad picked all
these out for me! Can't wait to add these to my stash.


They also found a 14" platter that matches my Johnson Brothers set!
I have never even seen this large of a platter! They got it for $8.50
and it is probably about a $50- platter at the china replacement co.
I am so tickled, as none of us have been able to find any for a while.

Love, Moorea

2 comments:

princess b said...

Oh you lucky girl! What fun!

DoriAnn said...

Oh my, not just a plate but a platter, that's awesome!

As far as your fabric goes, I understand. I collect fabric because it's so pretty, but then it sits, and sits.

At least you do something with yours

DoriAnn