Friday, April 17, 2009

More Baby Quilts


I finished the flimsy for Suzie's baby quilt. It turned out so sweet-
I will bind it with the same blue as the blue in the blocks. I'm
not sure what it is about this pattern, I really love floating the
nine patches- I just get a kick out of it!

I have DoriAnn to thank for this quilt. She took my little boys for
the entire day! Josiah was at Church cleaning and doing school
work the entire day! Daniel was in LA with his grandmaw and Curtis
was asleep after a long night of driving! It was glorious.
GLORIOUS I tell you! much needed. I cut & sewed fabric, ate when
I wanted, and listened to my favorite country music station,
up loud!


Here is some fabric for a cowboy themed baby quilt.


This Winnie the Pooh fabric will be perfect for a baby quilt too!


I needed to go to Joann's this week to get basting spray and I picked
up a few purple fat quarters to tuck away in my purple stash. I am
going to have so much purple, I may have to make a few quilts!

I hope you all have a very happy weekend! The weather here is
gorgeous, so I know I will!

Love, Moorea

1 comment:

DoriAnn said...

oooh, this is a gorgeous combination. You are so gifted!

DoriAnn