Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Got To Sew Today!


It was so beautiful and sunny today, that after we got home from
church, and I put the Littles down for their naps, I went directly
to the School Room, pushed all the paperwork & projects aside to
SEW! Yes-SEW! I have not been able to sew since Sept 9th, the day
we started school. I forgot that sewing felt so heavenly.


This is an 8 yd. section of fabric I pulled out of my stash so I could
make Comfort Wraps for my neighbors for Christmas. This will make
way more than I need, but now I am thinking of friends at church
I'd like give one to at Christmas. That will pretty much use it up,
as I cut four out of one yard.


Here they are. I have 11 to make and I finished six today.
I will post directions and a tutorial this week. Not only
are they are so very easy to make, they last for years!
They are filled with 2lb. of rice. It gets microwaved and
put it around the neck- there is nothing like it when you
have the flu!

Love, Moorea

1 comment:

DoriAnn said...

What a beautiful fabric. Yes, I love sewing too, it's so relaxing, even if it's just sewing on missing buttons.

DoriAnn