Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update

I got the navy binding done for DoriAnn's quilt.
She will come this week to learn how to put it on.

Look at this cute backing fabric we got from Quilters Corner.
We picked a 30's blue to do the binding.
My mom got all the nine patches sewn, laid out,
and strips pinned together. She says the flimsy
will be done Tuesday night. She will be over this
week as well to get it basted and ready to quilt.
So I have to make the backing and binding, now
that I know how big the quilt is going to be. (55x50)

Love, Moorea

2 comments:

DoriAnn said...

sigh, I long to get started on this, maybe today, maybe tommorow, maybe two weeks from now.

It can wait right?......Perhaps not, maybe this afternoon. hmmm, gosh, maybe .....

AHHHHHHH!

DoriAnn

Nichole Dirks said...

Tag! You're it.

* Link the person who tagged you
* Mention the rules in your blog
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
* Tag a new set of six blogger's by linking them.