Sunday, November 1, 2009

Journal Cover Tutorial

You have to see this post of a Journal Cover tutorial over
at Exuberant Color Blog.
It is a treat to look through all
18 posts of the journals she has made- she is not kidding about
loving color! Check for Journals under the LABELS on her sidebar.

I think I am going to make a Bible cover with it-
It may or may not turn out. Bible covers are pretty flimsy.

I am home from church with a sick 4 year old. I think he
will be good as new tomorrow, but I'm missing the monthly
church B-B-Q and the much needed fellowship that comes with it.
It is well with my soul.

Love, Moorea

2 comments:

DoriAnn said...

Love the journal covers! I think you just found a way to make inexpensive Christmas presents!!!!!

You were missed at the potluck. Your mother won best stew recipe. Hopefully she saved you some.

Let's get together and work on Christmas stuff.

DoriAnn

Annette said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that he's still sick. It was so good to see you yesterday! I'm glad you got out then.
I'm recovering, life should be back to normal, whatever that is, in a day or two.
Can I join you and KS for some crafty time? I sorely need the time to work on things AND the fellowship!
Will pray for E. and the rest of the crew, that you don't get whatever it is.
Princess B.