Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hearts


I made this heart banner for DoriAnn years ago- and always meant to
take a picture of it to share with you. Well I finally did. She has
it up on a high wall overhang in her living room. It was a pattern in
a quilt mag that I enlarged. Cant' remember which mag.


Each heart represents one of her four boys.
I wish with all my heart I had taken this to a professional quilter,
unfortunately, I had to do it myself, on my 18 year old Costco Singer,
with no-drop feed dogs. Ugg. I have really had to give-up on the
perfectionist side of myself, otherwise I would not quilt!
Well...she loves it and that is all that counts right?

Love, Moorea

2 comments:

corry said...

Well, i love it too Moorea! I love the idea of the four hearts represents her four boys.

DoriAnn said...

I don't know what you mean by "professional". You are a professional because you love what you do and do your best.

And because you bless others with your work. You are a professional blesser.

DoriAnn