Monday, January 5, 2009

Backing


I got these nice pieces of fabric from Doriann's MIL. She had a quilter
friend who was cleaning out her stash and she went out of her way to
get the 3 giant bags and pass them on to me! What a lucky girl I am!
There were some 3 yd lengths that I kept to use a backings- and here
are the four I pulled out to get washed, iron & trimmed up so that
when I have a lap quilt to sandwich, these will be ready to go.

I finished the binding on a lap quilt I quilted at a quilting day
Princess Buttercup had New Years Day! We were able to go to
my church and quilt in the foyer area for 5 uninterrupted hours!
HEAVEN! She got an entire full size quilt quilted in the basket
weave pattern she used on her mom's wall quilt. It was a great
time of fellowship and she brought Oliebollin to share, yum!

Love, Moorea

2 comments:

DoriAnn said...

I like that cold and greeny combo, but ditch the tourqoise!

DoriAnn

Moorea said...

Ha- I was going to use that on your quilt backing! ;o)