Monday, March 17, 2008

More Rainbow Fabric

I went through my purple stash today to see if I could find a light
purple print to match the solid in the left. This tone on tone was
in there! Now I to find a better violet print to match the solid on
the right! I am getting closer to having all the fabric. I have not
spent any time cutting today, but the day is not over yet.

My baby's hair looked like this today. Beautiful baby hair.

Aunty Dori Ann came over to cut all the boys' hair today,
and this is what the mad screamer looks like now. I could
not watch all those beautiful curls come off, but it to had to be.
He looks so grown-up and handsome. Waaaaa.

Love & Hair Cuts, Me

1 comment:

corry said...

Your little man is handsome alright! And that's some lovely colored fabric you've collected for the snail trail quilt! Thanks Moorea for your kind words on my blog.